Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrive. Skills covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Child CPR and AED use
- Infant CPR
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR
- Optional exam
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course fees include teas & coffees, lunch (full day courses), course material and certification.
COLLECT COURSE MATERIAL: No fee for collection of manuals from Johannesburg (RSA) offices
COURIER COURSE MATERIAL: R200 per student courier fee to have manuals couriered to your location
AIEM Terms and conditions apply, to access these please click the link to the right https://www.aiem.co.za/shop/terms-and-conditions/