This is a 2-day course introducing the basics of health and safety awareness in the workplace.
Members of the company health and safety committee or those interested in participating in health and safety management within specific companies.
This course is only available on site in the environment in which the employee will eventually work and is not available to participants in their private capacity
• Describing the framework of workplace health and safety legislation pertaining to health and safety representatives
• Explaining the specified requirements to conduct safety, health and environmental representation activities at a working place
• Addressing safety, health and environment related issues within their scope of authority
• Complying with the activities within safety, health and environmental structures
• Practical work-place assessment (walk through) and work environment assessments
– Introduction to health & safety
– Theory of risk management
– Legal requirements [Customize]
– Risk & hazard identification
– Inspections and Reporting the findings
– Health and Safety Committees
Course Completion Card or Certificate
A certificate is issued to the student that actively participates in the class discussion and practical’s, and who passes the written test at the end of the course.
Online course information is available to the student, as well as a learner guide with all pertinent information.
Course Duration: Two days
AIEM Terms and conditions apply, to access these please click the link to the right https://www.aiem.co.za/shop/terms-and-conditions/